Chronology of Treloar School and College
1908 Sir William Purdie Treloar establishes The Lord Mayor Treloar Cripples' Hospital and College in Alton, Hampshire
1948 The NHS takes over the hospital, absorbing 75 per cent of the Trust's funds
1949 The Trust buys a new site at Froyle for Lord Mayor Treloar College to continue to educate physically disabled young men
1965 Florence Treloar School for Girls opens at Holybourne.
1978 The two schools amalgamate, becoming a single co-educational school, Lord Mayor Treloar College. The Froyle site becomes the Lower School and Holybourne the Upper School.
1990 A £14m improvement programme starts, radically enhancing facilities and equipment at both sites
2000 The names are simplified to Treloar School and Treloar College of Further Education
2007 Work starts on a new student common room and hall of residence at Treloar College
2008 Opening of Brewer House and Chill Out Zone at Treloar College
2009 Princess Royal officially opens Brewer House
2010 Vision Treloar's appeal launched to build new campus enabling co-location of the School and College on a single site
2011 Building work on new campus completed
2012 School students move to Holybourne campus
2012 HRH Countess of Wessex GCVO officially opens new campus
2012 Trust moves to Holybourne site