Evening – Student Support Assistant(s)
Oct. 12, 2016, 11:43 a.m.Back to news index
EVENING – STUDENT SUPPORT ASSISTANT(S)
We are currently looking for Student Support Assistants to work during the evenings on our Residential Houses.
You must have a
good level of general education and either hold or be willing to work towards a
Level 2 or 3 qualification in a relevant subject. You will need to be able to work as part of a
team whilst having the ability to work under pressure.
time hours available – minimum of 2 evening per week (10 hours +) from approximately
5.00pm – 10.30pm (although some flexibility may be available regarding start
and finishing times.
• Excellent training and development opportunities
• Term time only and full year contracts
• Excellent benefits package to include; pension, health cash plan, childcare voucher scheme and life insurance
- Pro-rated salary based on 10 hours on a term-time only contract is £3,728.33 - £3,811.90 per annum
- Pro-rated salary based on 10 hours on a full year contract is £4,602.93 - £4,772.53.
applications from people with care experience or those with transferable skills
who are looking for a career change.
For further information or to obtain an application pack please contact Victoria Wakely on 01420547400 ext. 3401 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.