Night Student Support Assistant
Sept. 15, 2016, 12:38 p.m.Back to news index
We are looking to recruit Night Student Support Assistants for Treloar School and College. Your responsibility as a member of the night staff team will be to provide care and ensure the security of all residential students overnight.
If you are passionate about supporting young people with physical disabilities and would like to develop a rewarding career in a stimulating and vibrant environment, we are waiting to hear from you.
Successful candidates will need to hold a good standard of General Education and either a Level 2 or 3 qualification in a relevant subject (or be willing to work towards this).
What hours do we have to offer?
- Term time only and full year contracts
- A variety of night shifts available that include weekday and weekend nights
- Term time only up to £18,269 per annum
- Full year up to £19,222 per annum
Both of the above salaries are pro rata
to 42 hours for part-time staff
What benefits we have to offer:
- Pension, life insurance, occupational health, health cash plan and child care voucher schemes
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Free parking
If you are looking to apply for the role, please follow the link of the left hand side of this page to download a Treloar application form, or contact HR on 01420 547400 ext. 3401
Please click here to download job description
Treloar Trust is committed to safeguarding children,young people and vulnerable adults. All successful candidates will be subject to a DBS Check along with other relevant employment checks.