Odiham Surgery joined Treloar's at the start of the 2013-2014 academic year. Dr. Raffi Assadourian and Dr. Jessica Pizzotti run onsite surgeries on each weekday morning except Wednesdays. They are available outside of these times to offer support where necessary, as is the out of hours service provided by Hants Doc.
Whilst we understand that some of our students have decided to remain registered with their home GP, please be advised that Raffi and Jessica will only see these students in an emergency and parents will need to ensure that further medical follow-up occurs with the registering GP. Should any student not currently registered with Odiham wish to become registered, please do not hesitate to contact Jane Wood – Nurse Manager or Sue East – Practice Manager at Odiham.
Dr Raffi Assadourian
- Member of the Royal College of GPs since 1998, and Fellow since 2008.
- GP trainer for Wessex Deanery since 2004 and also trains/mentors nurses to become Nurse Practitioners.
- Currently a full time GP/Partner at Odiham Surgery, with additional responsibility as the Medical Officer at Lord Wandsworth College and GP to Vista Hospital for patients with learning difficulties.
Dr Jessica Pizzotti
- Trained at the Royal Free School of Medicine 1999-2004.
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians since 2006 and member of the Royal College of GPs since 2009.
- Currently a GP at Odiham Surgery, taking Practice Lead responsibility for paediatrics, child protection, contraception advice/procedures, and involvement in GP Registrar training, GP Specialist trainees, and foundation years doctors. Jessica is also interested in developing cardiology services within the community.