Come and visit us at our open days
Open days are a great opportunity for families and disabled young people to look around the School and College. You'll get a feel for the atmosphere, meet some of our current students and chat to staff who will tell you more about what we offer.
The next open days will be:
- 25/01/2018 from 10am to 2.30pm
- 22/03/2018 from 10am to 2.30pm
- 17/05/2018 from 10am to 2.30pm
If the above dates don't suit your needs then please feel free to contact the admissions office on 01420 547425 or email email@example.com, our dedicated staff will be able to arrange a visit at any time during the year.
On the day
Our senior staff will give presentations about the School/College in the Chill Out Zone during the Open Day. While you're here, please visit our Jowett Centre, a vibrant centre which features our shop and café as well as some of our students' artwork.
Here is an example of our open day timetable:
- 10.00 Arrival at the Jowett Centre and coffee in Social Club
- 10.30 Welcome by the Principal, Martin Ingram
- 10.45 Presentation on education
- 11.30 Tour of the campus and residential provision
- 12.30 Therapies and technology showcase
- 13.30 Lunch in Social Club
- 14.30 Departure
When you arrive at Treloar's, you will be given a programme with a map clearly showing you our facilities. We are all here to help you.
Please fill out the online booking form, an email will be sent to you to confirm we have received your completed form. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days, please call us on 01420 547400 and ask for admissions.