August 17, 2019
Calling all superheroes! Are you a superhero looking for your next challenge? Join team Treloar’s and walk, push, run or anything in between in the Superhero Tri.
Anyone can enter as long as there is at least one disabled person in the team. Don’t forget you can also bring your ‘sidekick’ to push or guide you round the course.
There are three unique challenges to choose from and three very different ways to take part. You can fly solo, unite with family and friends for our team relays, or tow your Superhero around the entire course in our world first Sidekick Tri.
You can choose your distance:
- Sprint Superhero Tri: 150m swim, 3km cycle, 1km push/run
- Half Superhero Tri: 400m swim, 10km cycle, 2.5km push/run
- Full Superhero Tri: 750m swim, 20km cycle, 5km push/run
The best reasons to take on the event:
- No cut off times! So you can do it at your own pace
- Bring along your ‘sidekick’ to help push/guide and support you along the course
- All equipment is welcome! Including electric and day chairs, floats, anything you may need on the day
- Don’t forget the whole route is not only beautiful but accessible at Dorney Lake. With calm waters, closed roads and pathways – you can just enjoy your time taking on the Superhero Tri.
If you would like to find out more about any of the above get in touch:
Call Charlie on 01420 547 431 or