Alternative Challenges and Events
There are hundreds of different events you can take part in and raise money for Treloar's including:
- Getting down and dirty by taking part in one of our Mud Events as a team - including the Brutal 10 (above) or a Tough Mudder.
- Getting painted colours of the Rainbow and taking part in a Colour Run
- A Gung Ho! obstacle course
- An Iron Man
- Taking part in a local 10K or Half Marathon
- A Fancy Dress fun run which are held all around the country
Every penny will make a difference!
Let us know what you are planning and we can help you with the fundraising and send you one of our fantastic Treloar's t-shirts, so everyone will know what a great thing you are doing! Email Charlotte and have a chat!
Want to challenge yourself even further?
For something a bit different and more challenging, you could undertake a challenge of a lifetime including:
- The Marathon des Sables
- Scaling Mount Kilimanjaro
- Trekking to Everest Base Camp
- Abseiling down the Spinnaker Tower
- Completing a Sky Dive
- Cycling from John O'Groats to Lands End
- The Three Peaks Challenge
Specialist companies can help plan your trip. Please contact Charlotte to discuss your plans - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01420 547 469.