ICT – Primary
Computing will be taught across the curriculum. Students will explore a wide range of technological devices such as computers, ipads, BeeBots, cause and effect toys, plasma screens and cameras. Many of the Primary students have experience of using high tech AAC and some are learning basic skills. Where possible their device will used to record their written responses to lessons and creative writing.
- Use technology safely and respectfully, keeping personal information private.
- Collect, sort and present different types of data.
- Use technology purposefully to create, organize, store, manipulate and retrieve digital content.
- Become familiar with a range of software and Apps to support learning.
- Recognise common uses of information technology beyond school.