Treloar's Assistive Technology use engineering, computing and electronics to enable people with disabilities to achieve their full potential.
We have a wealth of expertise in physical disability, AAC equipment, mobility solutions and access to IT for independent living and learning and we often work closely with our therapy professionals in providing a truly comprehensive service.
Our technical services include:
- ICT access to education, work and leisure
- Special switch access to technology and independence
- Access to communication equipment
- Access to independent mobility
- Mobility assessments
- Wheelchair seating interfaces, modifications and accessories
These services are normally provided on-site at Treloar's to allow access to our specialist facilities. Outreach can be provided at a customer's residence, an educational or work environment.
Contact us: E email@example.com T 01420 547200 ext 3576.