Information for Visitors
A diverse programme of free art & photography exhibitions
Previous exhibitions include joint exhibitions by Jennifer Jones and Fiona Pearce' - “Hampshire in Paint & Fibre" and "Inspiration" (Textiles and Acrylic - February and November 2015), "The Beginning", Treloar's College student Eoin's first solo exhibition (Photography - January 2016), Kev Munday's colourful Graffiti Art exhibition (May 2016) and a solo exhibition by local Mouth & Foot Painting artist Tom Yendell (November 2016).
To view a full list of our upcoming exhibitions and other events please click here.
- Free Admission
- Diverse exhibition programme
- Regularly changing exhibitions by talented Treloar's students and local artists
- Bright, open area with natural light and high ceilings
- Inspiring & uplifting environment
- Artworks available for purchase
- Access to the Café and Shop (term-time only).