Art - Primary
Art and design technology have some overlap and will be taught across the curriculum and through topics and themes. Pupils will:
- Be taught to use a range of materials to design and make products including with food
- Use drawing, painting, and sculpture to develop and share their ideas, experiences and imagination
- Develop a wide range of art and design techniques in using colour, pattern, texture, line, form and shape
- Know about great artists.
Examples of topics which could be covered include:
- Andy Warhol – artist.
- Use of a range of tools,
- Choose and use a range of materials
- Van Gogh,
- Sunflower, and