July 8, 2019 / 9:47 am
39 hours per week
£16,239 per annum
We currently have a vacancy for a Kitchen Assistant to join our catering team. Overall responsibilities will include but are not limited to, food preparation, cooking, serving and assisting the Chef, whilst adhering to strict hygiene policies. This role will involve working shifts between Monday-Friday; typical shift times are 7am-3pm and 11.45am-7.45pm.
The successful candidate will be reliable, numerate and literate as well as being able to work in a physically demanding busy environment. Previous catering experience is desirable but full training will be provided for the right candidate.
- Term time plus 3 weeks. Alternatively term time only is an also option.
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Life insurance, Group Personal Pension & Occupational Health schemes
- Health Cash Plan & Perkbox discount scheme
- Free wellbeing activities (e.g. gym/yoga)
- Free parking & many other benefits
Closing Date: 25th July 2019 Interview Date: 1st August 2019
Treloar Trust is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. All successful candidates will be subject to a DBS Check along with other relevant employment checks.
Treloar’s is removing barriers to disabled people in employment and benefitting from their skills; we are a Disability Confident employer.
Treloar’s has signed up to the Mindful Employer Charter for employers who are positive about mental health.
Registered charity number 1092857.