Bank Night Student Support Assistant
September 16, 2020 / 2:44 pm
Treloar School & College in Holybourne, Alton provides education, care, therapy, medical support and independence training to children and young adults with physical disabilities from all over the UK and overseas. Our aim is to prepare these young people for adult life, giving them the confidence and skills to achieve their full potential.
We seek to recruit Bank Night Student Support Assistant’s who are passionate about supporting young people with physical disabilities and would like to develop a rewarding career in a stimulating and vibrant environment, and these roles include assisting the students in a residential setting overnight.
Key Bank Student Support Assistant duties will include;
- Helping students with all aspects of daily living
- Assisting with nutritional and feedings requirements
- Assisting Students to achieve their goals
- Keeping records in line with regulatory requirements
- Personal care including washing, dressing and toileting
As Bank Student Support Assistant you will receive;
- Paid training
- Upto 7 weeks holiday pay
- Opportunity to join pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Opportunity to join HSF and perkbox
- Free DBS Check
- Sunday to Thursday; 20:00 – 07:00
- Friday & Saturday; 21:00 – 08:00
To Apply, please complete an application form Please click here to download the Treloar Application Form.
Treloar Trust is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. All successful candidates will be subject to a DBS Check along with other relevant employment checks. Treloar’s is removing barriers to disabled people in employment and benefitting from their skills; we are a Disability Confident employer. Treloar’s has signed up to the Mindful Employer Charter for employers who are positive about mental health. Treloar Trust, responsible for Treloar School and Treloar College, is an equal opportunities employer. Registered charity number 1092857.