Bank Student Support Assistant
May 6, 2020 / 11:22 am
Treloar School & College in Holybourne, Alton provides education, care, therapy, medical support and independence training to children and young adults with physical disabilities from all over the UK and overseas. Our aim is to prepare these young people for adult life, giving them the confidence and skills to achieve their full potential.
We seek to recruit Bank Student Support Assistant’s who are passionate about supporting young people with physical disabilities and would like to develop a rewarding career in a stimulating and vibrant environment, and these roles include assisting the students in a residential setting and in educational learning and life skills.
Salary – £9.15-£9.75 per hour dependent on experience for days, £10.85 per hour nights
Key Student Support Assistant duties will include:
- Helping students with all aspects of daily living
- Assisting with nutritional and feedings requirements
- Assisting Students to achieve their goals
- Preparation of lesson materials
- Assisting with therapy programmes
- Helping with the maintenance of teaching aids
- Keeping records in line with regulatory requirements
- Personal care including washing, dressing and toileting
What we offer:
- Paid training
- Upto 7 weeks holiday pay
- Opportunity to join pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Opportunity to join HSF and perkbox
- Free DBS Check
To Apply Please click here to download the application form. Alternatively please call our Recruitment Team on 01420 547400 ext 3416.
Treloar Trust is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. All successful candidates will be subject to a DBS Check along with other relevant employment checks.
Treloar’s is removing barriers to disabled people in employment and benefitting from their skills; we are a Disability Confident employer.
Treloar’s has signed up to the Mindful Employer Charter for employers who are positive about mental health.
Treloar Trust, responsible for Treloar School and Treloar College, is an equal opportunities employer. Registered charity number 1092857.