Bank Wake Night Support Assistant
December 1, 2021 / 10:20 am
We seek to recruit Bank Wake Night Student Support Assistant’s who are passionate about supporting young people with physical disabilities and would like to develop a rewarding career in a stimulating and vibrant environment, and these roles include assisting the students in a residential setting overnight.
£11.60 – £12.00 per hour, and additional £20 weekend night shift allowance for night shifts worked on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Key Bank Wake Night Student Support Assistant duties will include;
- Helping students with all aspects of daily living
- Assisting with nutritional and feeding requirements
- Assisting Students to achieve their goals
- Keeping records in line with regulatory requirements
- Personal care including washing, dressing and toileting
As Bank Wake Night Student Support Assistant you will receive;
- Paid training
- Upto 7 weeks holiday pay
- Opportunity to join pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Opportunity to join HSF and perkbox
- Free DBS Check
- Sunday to Thursday; 20:00 – 07:00
- Friday & Saturday; 21:00 – 08:00
How to apply…
Complete an application form, please click here to download the Treloar Application Form. Or call our Recruitment on 01420 547400 ext 3416 to request an application pack or discuss further.
Treloar Trust is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. All successful candidates will be subject to a DBS check along with other relevant employment checks.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.treloar.org.uk