Deputy Computer Services Manager
November 25, 2021 / 4:30 pm
Up to £38,477 per annum
39 hours per week
We have an opportunity for a Deputy Computer Services Manager to join our ‘Outstanding’ rated organisation. The Deputy Computer Services Manager will assist the Systems Manager to maintain an efficient and reliable ICT platform, meeting the needs of students and staff at Treloar’s. The role includes a rota based on-call support requirement.
Whilst we are a school and college we operate in-house enterprise grade infrastructure requiring a high degree of technical skill. The successful candidate must be experienced but not necessarily certified to MCSA/MCSE/MCP standard. Experience of the following is essential:
- Server 2019/2016 administration
- Windows 10 Professional deployment and maintenance
- Active Directory administration
- Exchange 2016/2019 administration
- Campus network/Wi-Fi maintenance
- Filtering administration
- Hyper-V administration and monitoring
- Understanding of networking concepts
- Understanding of backup and recovery procedures
- 30 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Life insurance, occupational health and generous pension scheme
- Health cash plan and Perkbox discount scheme
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Free parking
Closing Date: 12th December 2021
Please either email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to: Human Resources, Treloar Trust, Holybourne, Alton, Hampshire GU34 4GL.
Treloar Trust is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. All successful candidates will be subject to a DBS Check along with other relevant employment checks.
Treloar’s is removing barriers to disabled people in employment and benefitting from their skills; we are a Disability Confident employer.
Treloar’s has signed up to the Mindful Employer Charter for employers who are positive about mental health.
Treloar Trust, responsible for Treloar School and Treloar College, is an equal opportunities employer. Registered charity number 1092857.