Full or Part Time Registered Nurse
April 8, 2020 / 10:24 am
Registered Nurse / RGN / Senior Staff Nurse
Full time or Part-time (4 days)
Salary: £27,917 – £37,389 per annum
+ therapeutic competencies allowance
+ additional supplement for registered children’s nurses
+ £2000 Golden Hello (all amounts are pro-rata for part-time)
The Treloar Trust provides education, care, therapy, medical support and independence training to young people with physical disabilities from all over the UK and overseas. Our aim is to prepare these young people for adult life, giving them the confidence and skills to achieve their full potential.
Treloar’s seek to recruit a Full or Part Time Registered Nurse / RGN to work within our onsite Health Centre. We have an enthusiastic team of nurses, working with hundreds of staff to support up to 170 children and young adults with disabilities to access education in our specialist school and college based near Alton, Hampshire.
- Registered Nurse / BSc in Nursing
- Minimum 6 months post registration experience
- Medication Administration
- Current NMC Registration
- Ability to work flexible shift patterns
- Gastrostomy Feeding
- Management of seizures
- Experience supporting children or adults with disabilities or life limiting conditions
- Willingness to support student nurses
- Knowledge of CQC standards
What we offer:
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Critical illness cover
- Occupational health scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Perkbox discount scheme
- Free wellbeing and social activities
- Free parking
- Local Discounts including: Hairdressers, Restaurants & Takeaway’s, Mechanics & Plumbers & many more.
Please either email your completed application to email@example.com or send to: Human Resources, Treloar Trust, Holybourne, Alton, Hampshire GU34 4GL. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please telephone: 01420 547400 ext.3410.
Treloar Trust is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. All successful candidates will be subject to a DBS Check along with other relevant employment checks.
Treloar’s is removing barriers to disabled people in employment and benefitting from their skills; we are a Disability Confident employer.
Treloar’s has signed up to the Mindful Employer Charter for employers who are positive about mental health.
Treloar Trust, responsible for Treloar School and Treloar College, is an equal opportunities employer. Registered charity number 1092857.