September 10, 2019 / 9:22 am
39 hours per week
£16,729 per annum
We have an opportunity to join our fantastic catering team at Treloar’s. We are looking to recruit a Kitchen Porter to keep the kitchen area clean and tidy, to prepare vegetables and to receive and store deliveries. This role will involve working shifts between Monday-Friday; typical shift times are 7am-3pm and 11.45am-7.45pm.
The successful candidate will be reliable, numerate and literate as well as being able to work in a physically demanding busy environment. Experience of working in a kitchen or in a similar role is desirable but not essential.
- Term time plus 3 weeks this means there is 10 weeks off per year. Alternatively term time only is also an option.
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Life insurance, Pension & Occupational Health schemes
- Health Cash Plan & Perkbox discount scheme
- Free wellbeing activities (e.g. gym/yoga)
- Free parking & many other benefits
Closing Date: 26th September 2019 Interview Date: 3rd October 2019
Treloar Trust is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. All successful candidates will be subject to a DBS Check along with other relevant employment checks.
Treloar’s is removing barriers to disabled people in employment and benefitting from their skills; we are a Disability Confident employer.
Treloar’s has signed up to the Mindful Employer Charter for employers who are positive about mental health.
Registered charity number 1092857