June 22, 2022 / 3:37 pm
£20,280 per annum
39 hours per week, full year contract
Generous holiday entitlement of 35 days per year
We have an opportunity for a Porter to join our ‘Outstanding’ rated organisation to work as part of the Facilities team to ensure the smooth running of the site.
You will work under the Head Porter along with a current Porter team of 3 to provide a responsive, flexible service to students, staff and visitors which will include duties such as:
- Loading and unloading deliveries, and distributing goods and supplies around the site
- Securing rooms and buildings, following opening and shutting procedures at the start and end of each day
- Room set ups for activities & classes, including moving furniture & equipment around site
- Swimming pool maintenance & cleaning
The successful candidate should have experience of either Portering or Caretaking (or similar duties) along with the ability to carry out duties such as cleaning, repair/maintenance work, to work as a team or on their own initiative and be able to adapt and respond to a variety of tasks.
The postholder will be required to participate in a rota that includes working occasional weekends and on call.
- 35 days annual leave per year (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Excellent paid training and development opportunities
- Life insurance, Group Personal Pension & Occupational Health schemes
- Health Cash Plan & Perkbox discount scheme
- Free wellbeing activities (e.g. gym/yoga)
- Free parking & many other benefits
Closing Date: 17th July 2022
An application pack can be downloaded by clicking here Application Form or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 01420 547400
Treloar Trust is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. All successful candidates will be subject to a DBS Check along with other relevant employment checks.
Treloar Trust, responsible for Treloar School and Treloar College, is an equal opportunities employer and operates a no smoking policy. Registered charity number 1092857.