Student Support Assistant
November 25, 2021 / 12:05 pm
Full Time or Part Time – 16 hours to 42 hours per week
Up to £19,945 per annum (Pro rata for part time)
As Student Support Assistant you will receive;
- Up to £19,945 per annum (dependent on qualifications + Enhancements for completing training/obtaining qualifications)
- Excellent paid training and development opportunities
- Term Time or Full Year
- Guaranteed House – Full or Part Time / Days, Nights, Evenings & Weekends
- Discounted gym membership
- Health cash plan
- Critical Illness Cover
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holiday
- Free Parking
- Sick Pay
- Free Enhanced DBS Check
- Refer a friend scheme (T&C’s apply)
- We offer staff accommodation subject to availability, please do let us know if this is of interest (T&Cs apply).
Treloar’s is a ground-breaking organisation managing one of the largest specialist Schools and Colleges in the UK for children & young people with disabilities.
We seek to recruit Student Support Workers who are passionate about supporting young people with physical disabilities. These roles include assisting the students in a residential boarding house setting and in educational learning within our school or college.
Key Student Support Assistant duties will include:
- Helping students with all aspects of daily living
- Assisting with nutritional and feedings requirements
- Assisting Students to achieve their goals
- Assisting with therapy programmes
- Keeping records in line with regulatory requirements
- Personal care including washing, dressing and toileting
To Apply, please to download & complete an application form – Application Form.
Alternatively call our Recruitment Team on 01420 547400 for more information or to request an application pack.
Treloar Trust is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. All successful candidates will be subject to a DBS Check along with other relevant employment checks. Treloar’s is removing barriers to disabled people in employment and benefitting from their skills; we are a Disability Confident employer. Treloar’s has signed up to the Mindful Employer Charter for employers who are positive about mental health.
Treloar Trust, responsible for Treloar School and Treloar College, is an equal opportunities employer. Registered charity number 1092857.