May 14, 2019 / 11:35 am
Up to £35,185 per annum, 39 hours per week
We have an opportunity for a Systems Engineer to join our ‘Outstanding’ rated organisation. The Systems Engineer will assist the Systems Manager to maintain an efficient and reliable ICT platform, meeting the needs of students and staff at Treloar’s. The role is primarily systems and project focused but varied to include daily support and on-call cover.
The successful candidate must be experienced but not necessarily certified to MCSA/MCSE/MCP standard. Experience of the following is essential:
- Server 2019/2016/2012 deployment and maintaining
- Windows 7/10 Professional
- Active Directory administration
- Exchange 2010+ administration
- Campus network/Wi-Fi management.
- Filtering management
- Hyper-V administration and monitoring
- Understanding of networking concepts
- Understanding of backup and recovery procedures.
- 30 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Life insurance, occupational health and generous pension scheme
- Health cash plan and Perkbox discount scheme
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Free parking
Closing Date: 9th June 2019
Treloar Trust is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. All successful candidates will be subject to a DBS Check along with other relevant employment checks.
Treloar’s is removing barriers to disabled people in employment and benefitting from their skills; we are a Disability Confident employer.
Treloar’s has signed up to the Mindful Employer Charter for employers who are positive about mental health.
Registered charity number 1092857.