Care & Education Support Worker
May 12, 2022 / 10:50 am
UP TO £1K GOLDEN HELLO (T&Cs Apply)
£10.34 to £12.27 per hour (Dependent on days, nights, evenings, weekends & qualifications)
Full and Part Time: 16 – 43 hours per week
Treloar’s is a ground-breaking organisation managing one of the largest specialist Schools and Colleges in the UK for children & young people with disabilities & complex medical needs.
We seek to recruit Care & Educational Support Workers who are passionate about supporting children & young adults with physical disabilities. These roles include assisting the students in a residential boarding house setting and in educational learning within our nursery, school or college.
The roles we offer are:
- Term Time Student Support Assistant (Including days, evenings & weekends) – Student Support Assistant Job Description
- Monday to Friday, Education Support Assistant (9AM – 4.15PM) – Student Support Assistant Job Description
- Term Time Midday Assistant (10AM – 2PM) – Midday Assistant Job Description
- Wake Night Student Support Assistant – Wake Night Student Support Assistant Job Description
- Apprentice Student Support Assistant – Apprentice Student Support Assistant Job Description
- Health Care Support Worker – Health Care Support Worker Job Description
- UP TO £1K GOLDEN HELLO (T&Cs appl)
- Occupational Maternity Pay (T&Cs apply)
- Up to £20,705 per annum starting salary (dependent on qualifications + enhancements for completing training/obtaining qualifications)
- Excellent paid training and career development opportunities
- Term Time
- Guaranteed Hours – Full or Part Time / Days, Nights, Evenings & Weekends
- Discounted gym membership
- Health cash plan
- Retail Discounts
- Critical Illness Cover
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holiday
- Free Onsite Parking
- Sick Pay
- Free Enhanced DBS Check
- Generous Refer a friend scheme (Up to £1k – T&C’s apply)
- We offer staff accommodation subject to availability, please do let us know if this is of interest (T&Cs apply).
- Helping students with all aspects of daily living
- Assisting with nutritional and feedings requirements
- Assisting Students to achieve their goals
- Assisting with therapy programmes
- Keeping records in line with regulatory requirements
- Personal care including washing, dressing and toileting
*Previous experience is not necessary. Full training will be provided*
How to apply
To apply, please complete our online application form Treloar Online Application Form, alternatively please call our Recruitment Team on 01420 547400 to discuss further.
Treloar Trust is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. All successful candidates will be subject to a DBS Check along with other relevant employment checks. Treloar’s is removing barriers to disabled people in employment and benefitting from their skills; we are a Disability Confident employer. Treloar’s has signed up to the Mindful Employer Charter for employers who are positive about mental health.
Treloar Trust, responsible for Treloar School and Treloar College, is an equal opportunities employer. Registered charity number 1092857.