Term Time Student Support Assistants
December 1, 2021 / 10:02 am
Full Time or Part Time – 16 hours to 42 hours per week
£16,600 per annum to £17,723 per annum (Pro rata for part time)
Treloar School & College in Holybourne, Alton provides education, care, therapy, medical support and independence training to young adults with physical disabilities from all over the UK and overseas. Our aim is to prepare these young people for adult life, giving them the confidence and skills to achieve their full potential.
We seek to recruit Student Support Assistants on both a full time and part time basis who are passionate about supporting young people with physical disabilities and would like to develop a rewarding career in a stimulating and vibrant environment, and these roles include assisting the students in a residential setting and in educational learning and life skills.
Key Student Support Assistant duties will include:
- Helping students with all aspects of daily living
- Assisting with nutritional and feedings requirements
- Assisting Students to achieve their goals
- Assisting with therapy programmes
- Keeping records in line with regulatory requirements
- Personal care including washing, dressing and toileting
As Student Support Assistant you will receive;
- Up to £19,945 per annum
- Excellent paid training and development opportunities
- Term Time Only
- Guaranteed House – Full or Part Time / Days, Nights, Evenings & Weekends
- Discounted gym membership
- Health cash plan
- Critical Illness Cover
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holiday
- Free Parking
- Sick Pay
- Free Enhanced DBS Check
- Refer a friend scheme (T&C’s apply)
- We offer staff accommodation subject to availability, please do let us know if this is of interest (T&Cs apply).
*Previous experience is not necessary. Full training will be provided*
To Apply, please download an application form and email to HR@Treloar.org.uk. Alternatively call our Recruitment Team on 01420 547400 for more information.
Treloar Trust is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. All successful candidates will be subject to a DBS Check along with other relevant employment checks. Treloar’s is removing barriers to disabled people in employment and benefitting from their skills; we are a Disability Confident employer. Treloar’s has signed up to the Mindful Employer Charter for employers who are positive about mental health.
Treloar Trust, responsible for Treloar School and Treloar College, is an equal opportunities employer. Registered charity number 1092857.