Wake Night Student Support Assistant
January 13, 2021 / 4:17 pm
WAKE NIGHT STUDENT SUPPORT ASSISTANT
Salary: £19,454 – £21,194 (Dependent on Qualifications & Pro Rata for Part Time) + Pension + Health cash plan + Life Insurance + Free Parking + Critical Illness Cover
The Treloar Trust provides education, care, therapy, medical support and independence training to young people with physical disabilities from all over the UK and overseas. Our aim is to prepare these young people for adult life, giving them the confidence and skills to achieve their full potential.
If you are passionate about supporting children and young adults with physical disabilities and life limiting conditions and would like to develop your skills, have a rewarding career in a stimulating and vibrant environment, we are waiting to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for Wake Night Support Workers across our residential services based in Holybourne, Alton, Hampshire. We seek to engage with motivated, flexible individuals who are passionate about supporting young people with physical disabilities.
As Disability Night Student Support Assistant you will assist the students with all aspects of care both within a residential house setting.
Key duties will include;
- Helping students with all aspects of daily living
- Assisting with nutritional and feedings requirements
- Assisting Students to achieve their goals
- Preparation of lesson materials
- Assisting with therapy programmes
- Helping with the maintenance of teaching aids
- Keeping records in line with regulatory requirements
- Personal care including washing, dressing and toileting
In order to be considered for the role of Student Support Assistant you will have;
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Flexible, adaptable working manner
- Ability to work under pressure
As Student Support Assistant you will receive;
- Excellent paid training and development opportunities
- Excellent benefits package including pension, discounted gym membership, health cash plan, Critical Illness and life insurance
- Term time only or a full year contract
- Full & Part Time Opportunities
- A rewarding career in a stimulating and vibrant environment
- Refer a friend scheme (T&C’s apply)
Please be advised to apply you will be required to complete an application form Please click here for the application form
Treloar Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All successful candidates will be subject to a DBS check along with other relevant employment checks. Treloar’s is removing barriers to disabled people in employment and benefitting from their skills; we are a Disability Confident employer. Treloar’s has signed up to the Mindful Employer Charter for employers who are positive about mental health. Treloar’s is a registered charity that has been established for over one hundred years. We provide education, care, therapy, medical support and independence training to young people with physical disabilities from all over the UK and overseas.