Wake Night Support Assistant
November 18, 2021 / 9:43 am
The Treloar Trust provides education, care, therapy, medical support and independence training to young people with physical disabilities from all over the UK and overseas. Our aim is to prepare these young people for adult life, giving them the confidence and skills to achieve their full potential.
We are currently recruiting for Wake Night Support Assistants across our residential services based in Holybourne, Alton, Hampshire. We seek to engage with motivated, flexible individuals who are passionate about supporting young people with physical disabilities.
As Disability Night Support Assistant you will assist the students with all aspects of care both within a residential house setting.
Key duties will include;
- Helping students with all aspects of daily living
- Assisting with nutritional and feedings requirements
- Assisting Students to achieve their goals
- Assisting with therapy programmes
- Keeping records in line with regulatory requirements
- Personal care including washing, dressing and toileting
In order to be considered for the role of Support Assistant you will have;
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Flexible, adaptable working manner
- Ability to work under pressure
As a Support Assistant you will receive;
- Excellent paid training and development opportunities
- Excellent benefits package including pension, discounted gym membership, health cash plan, Critical Illness and life insurance
- Term time only or a full year contract
- Full & Part Time Opportunities
- A rewarding career in a stimulating and vibrant environment
- Refer a friend scheme (T&C’s apply)
- We offer staff accommodation subject to availability, please do let us know if this is of interest (T&Cs apply).
Interested? How to Apply…
Please be advised to apply you will be required to complete an application form https://www.treloar.org.uk/professionals/work-with-us/. Alternatively call our Recruitment Team on 01420 547400 ext 3416.
Treloar Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All successful candidates will be subject to a DBS check along with other relevant employment checks. Treloar’s is removing barriers to disabled people in employment and benefitting from their skills; we are a Disability Confident employer. Treloar’s has signed up to the Mindful Employer Charter for employers who are positive about mental health.
Treloar’s is a registered charity that has been established for over one hundred years. We provide education, care, therapy, medical support and independence training to young people with physical disabilities from all over the UK and overseas