Arts and Media Student Support Assistant
Feb. 13, 2018, 8:35 a.m.Back to news index
Up to £17,819 per annum dependant on qualifications (pro-rata to 42 hours per week for part-time staff)
25 hours per week
We are looking to recruit Student Support Assistants for
the Arts and Media department at Treloar College with specific skills and
experience. This will involve supporting students on vocational courses ranging
from pre-GCSE to A level. The ideal candidate would have an interest and
experience or qualification in a relevant Arts & Media subject including:
- Photography, including darkroom processing and printing
- Photoshop image manipulation
- Video, animation and digital editing
- 2D and 3D art
- TextilesThese roles consist of 25 hours per week over 5 days supporting students in the classroom, alongside some personal care duties over break and lunch times. (Additional care hours may be available on request).
If you are passionate about supporting young people with physical disabilities and would like to develop a rewarding career in a stimulating and vibrant environment, we are waiting to hear from you.
You will need to hold a Level 2 or 3 qualification in a relevant subject or be willing to work towards this. You must also have a good level of general education, including a minimum GCSE grade C or equivalent in Maths and English. You will need to be able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, whilst having the ability to work under pressure.
- Term Time Only; Monday – Friday (9am – 4pm)
- Life Insurance, Childcare Vouchers, HSF Health Cash Plan, Occupational Health and Pension Schemes
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Free parking
For further information about the Student Support Assistant role at Treloar's, please follow this link -
Please either email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to: Human Resources, Treloar Trust, Holybourne, Alton, Hampshire GU34 4GL. If you have any questions regarding any of the jobs, please telephone: 01420 547400 and ask to speak to the HR Department.