There are many ways for your company to support Treloar’s – and benefits to the business of doing so. As a leading provider of our kind, and voice for the disabled community, our Corporate Supporters are proud of their association with Treloar’s. Together we form a partnership, both for the benefit of our students, and to establish your business as an advocate of diversity and inclusivity.
Beyond our direct beneficiaries, we work to improve the lives of disabled people in the wider world, not least in the workplace. Our in-house experts can help businesses to assess their own accessibility, whether considering an Intern or work experience student from Treloar’s, or with a view to employing staff with disabilities.
We work with organisations across many industries and tailor our partnership packages for mutual benefit, including bespoke events for your staff. We encourage collaboration on developing and testing products / services for our students; working to improve accessibility for all disabled people. We can create an annual program of activities, tailored to your business, and can support with staff education and engagement.
What we can offer you:
• Disability awareness talks for staff from a range of in-house experts
• Corporate Social Responsibility & Teambuilding opportunities: volunteering at Treloar’s
• Accessibility audits, both digital & physical
• Active engagement with our students, to break down barriers and build mutual understanding.
• Equality, Diversity & Inclusivity training
• Promotion via website, intranet, newsletters, media releases & social channels.
• Support with achieving disability accreditations, e.g. ‘Disability Confident Employer’ / ‘Communication Access UK’
How you can support us:
• Make Treloar’s your Charity of the Year and promote / fundraise
• Provide direct funding for specific appeals
• Sponsor one of our events – Headline Sponsor opportunities available
• Individuals or teams take part in one of our Active Events – consider offering match-funding to support
• Offer training / business skills talks to our students – preparation for work experience
• Internal fundraising / payroll giving
• Promoting our activities, events and joint ventures to your business and social communities
We would love for you to put us in touch with an organisation that may be interested in working with us.
For further information on any aspect of company support please contact Andrew Brown, Corporate Partnerships Manager, on firstname.lastname@example.org