Future Fest is going online
FUTURE FEST 2021 – 24th-26th March 2021 – is an opportunity for our students, who have varying disabilities, to meet service providers with a view to their future living, leisure and working arrangements.
For over twenty years, Future Fest has provided a vital and successful information service for our students to investigate options available to them when they leave Treloar’s.
This year, in light of the Coronavirus pandemic, we are using a virtual format to introduce our students, college leavers, and their families to a wide range of future living providers and other services. Over three consecutive days, 24th-26th March 2021, students will be invited to make 1-2-1 appointments with our virtual exhibitors. To help guide their choices there will be an online exhibitor directory on the Treloar’s website, packed full of information to support our students with their decision making and future plans.
Our virtual exhibitors are invited to supply links to online videos, presentations, detailed product information and appointment slots so that every student will have an opportunity to book individual meetings with a variety of the service providers.
We know that sorting out the next stage for a young person when they leave the school or college can be very daunting. We work closely to support our students. Their Progress and Transition Coordinator can offer support and advice at every stage of the journey. Many future living providers & day services have waiting lists, so it helps to start researching these options early. Future Fest is just the start of the process.
Each exhibitor is offered a listing in the online exhibitor directory which can include any of the following:
- 150 word short description of their service/product
- Link to product video
- Up to three PDF links to promotional materials
- Photos to illustrate online directory
- A direct link to exhibitor’s email address for further enquiries
- Links to exhibitor website and social media profiles.
Treloar’s will support this event with:
- Dedicated Email promotion/ invitation to parents, students, staff and social workers, promoting the event, including links to the online directory
- Promotion of the event across all Treloar’s social media channels, prior to and after the event.
- Promotion of the event via the Treloar’s website, via the monthly eNewsletter, inclusion in staff newsletters and parent’s newsletters.
- The Treloar’s event webpage and exhibitors’ directory will remain live for three months after the event.
If you wish to participate, please email the organiser by the 1st of February 2021.
You will need to send your logo, PDF files (up to 3), and video (MP4 format) no later than Friday, 8th February 2021. We recommend using www.we.transfer.com to send large files. Please include images of the front covers in a JPEG or PNG format.