Treloar’s is one of the thousands of Disability Confident businesses who are removing barriers to disabled people in employment and benefitting from their skills.
Our top priority is finding the right people to join our workforce, and by being a Disability Confident employer we are able to create an inclusive and diverse organisation.
- To ensure that our recruitment processes are inclusive and accessible
- Communicate and promote vacancies using a wide variety of channels
- Provide support for employees that have or acquire a disability or long term health condition including making reasonable adjustments as required
- Offer an interview to disabled people who meet the essential criteria
- Offer apprenticeships, work experience, job shadowing opportunities and student placements
To read about real examples of how we support our employees, please click on the below case studies:
If you are disabled or have a long term health condition and want to request an interview please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you have any questions or if you would like to request support, please contact Casey O’Donnell (Senior HR Assistant) on the below:
01420 547400 ext. 3410