Surrey Independent Living Charity (SILC) is a voluntary organisation led and run by disabled people.
We believe that every disabled adult, child, older person, and carer should be able to live independently with the same choices, opportunities, and control over their lives as anyone else.
Our specialist, approachable team offer a range of services to help you live independently however your care may be funded.
We can help you with:
- Understanding how Direct Payments or Personal Health Budgets work,
- Arranging the support you need if you fund your own care,
- Managing your finances with an Assisted Finance Account or a Supported Managed Account,
- Recruiting and employ Personal Assistants (PAs) to provide the support you need,
- Training for Employers and PAs.